Using the Foundation Accordian
Surgery Consultation – up to 30 minutes£185.00Surgery Consultation – up to 1 hour£345.00New patient appointment£320.00Telephone consultation (up to 30 minutes)£185.00Annual subscription - 8 consultations*£780.00Home visit 9-6 pm- from£340.00Insurance life report (no medical examination required)£120.00Insurance life report (medical examination required up to 45 minutes)£300.00 plus cost of any laboratory testsGun Licence forms to be completed by the GP at the police request,from £60. If a consultation is required the standard fee of £185 and any laboratory tests will be added to this costMedical letter at patients requestbetween £50 and £100Medical report at patients requestfrom £100Infant Developmental check - 45 Minutes£275.00Pre-school child health examination£210.00Antenatal care - bespoke packagesprice on request
Well Man Annual Medical for men 45 years or overMedical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£245
Well Man Annual Medical for men 40 years and overMedical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£308.50
Well Women Annual Medical for women 40 years and over (this excludes cervical smear and HPV test)Medical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£264.50
Well Women Annual Medical for women 40 years and over (this includes cervical smear and HPV test)Medical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£419.50
Well Women Annual Medical for women under 40 years (this excludes cervical smear and HPV test)Medical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£234
Well Women Annual Medical for women under 40 years (this includes cervical smear and HPV test)Medical examination up to 1.5Hrs£445Laboratory costs are from£389
Racing Driver Medical – up to 45 Minutes£275.00
General Terms and Conditions
- Consultation fees are due after the consultation is complete.
- Any laboratory costs are due at the same time.
- Payment types accepted include Credit or debit card, including AMEX; cheque, cash, or bank transfer.
- Bank transfers need to be made within 7 days of the consultation date.
- Cheques need to be made out to Dr Street and Co LTD.
- Patients may cancel an appointment up to 24 hours before the appointment time and no cancellation fee will apply.
- Cancellations made on the day of the appointment may incur a cancellation fee of up to half the consultation charge.
- The application of a cancellation fee will however be reviewed by Practice management on a case by case basis and the fees won’t be applied if the individual circumstances show the late cancellation was unavoidable.
*Terms and conditions for Annual Subscription: Annual Subscription - 8 Visits
- The subscription covers consultations with Dr Street or the Doctor covering for her when she is on sick or annual leave.
- Consultations included in the subscription are only available during the practice's normal opening hours Monday to Friday, depending on availability and excluding bank holidays. The subscription excludes home visits or after hours services.
- Any laboratory tests, injections or vaccine costs are excluded from the annual subscription and will be invoiced separately. The price list for injections or vaccines is available on request or at www.drdebbiestreet.co.uk. Laboratory test costs will be explained prior to any tests being agreed too.
- Annual Medical - medical examination cost is discounted by 30%
- Once 8 visits have been made within the 12 month period any further visit within that 12 month period will be charged at the standard consultation rate unless otherwise agreed.
- There are no charges for prescriptions or repeat prescriptions
Venepuncture£40.00General pathology£40.00Repeat and controlled drug prescriptions£30.00Vaccination Fee (if not part of a Surgery Consultation)£90.00
All patients attending Street Medical Practice have the right to have a chaperone present during their consultation, examination or treatment appointment.
In addition, there may be some occasions when the doctor will advise that a chaperone should be present.
If you would like a chaperone to be present, please advise a member of Practice staff before commencing your appointment.
Available at request and subject to change and availability
Quoted as per single vaccination dose and not course
Service Fee applies if not part of a Surgery ConsultationBCG vaccination (Including Scar Check)£50.00Cholera£60.00Chicken Pox - Varicella£75.00Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio/HiB (Infanrix IPV HiB)£75.00Diphtheria/Tetanus/Pertussis/Polio (Boostrix IPV) - Pregnant women£75.00Diphtheria/Tetanus/Polio (Revaxis/Other)£35.00Hepatitis A (adult)£60.00Hepatitis A (child)£50.00Hepatitis B (adult)£50.00Hepatitis B (child)£35.00Hepatitis A & B£75.00Hepatitis A & B (child)£75.00Hepatitis A &Typhoid£90.00Human Papilloma Virus – 9 Types Recombinant (Gardasil 9)£180.00Influenza seasonal(vaccination fee included)£30.00Japanese Encephalitis£89.00Meningitis ACWY£80.00Meningitis B (Bexsero)£140.00Meningitis C£40.00Mumps/Measles/Rubella (Priorix or VaxPro2)£40.00Pneumococcal - 13 Serotypes (PCV 13)£85.00Pneumococcal – 23 Serotypes£35.00Rabies£60.00Rotavirus£65.00Shingles - Herpes Zoster (Zostavax)£170.00Typhoid£35.00